Our sweet boy is 5!!! It is very hard for me to believe that it has been 5 years since this amazing boy has joined our lives. And since then, he has given us so much joy and amazement each passing day. He is such a gentle, sensitive and thoughtful guy. He loves everything that we do and truly appreciates everything that he experiences. He makes me so proud of him for so many things...like how he can memorize anything just by listening to it once (books, songs, etc), how he learned how to read at age 4 and how he can name Dave's songs in the first 2 notes. But most of all, I am so proud that he's been the best big brother and truly loves and adores his sister. I am so grateful that I get to witness that every day.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Milestone Birthday for our boy
Our sweet boy is 5!!! It is very hard for me to believe that it has been 5 years since this amazing boy has joined our lives. And since then, he has given us so much joy and amazement each passing day. He is such a gentle, sensitive and thoughtful guy. He loves everything that we do and truly appreciates everything that he experiences. He makes me so proud of him for so many things...like how he can memorize anything just by listening to it once (books, songs, etc), how he learned how to read at age 4 and how he can name Dave's songs in the first 2 notes. But most of all, I am so proud that he's been the best big brother and truly loves and adores his sister. I am so grateful that I get to witness that every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment