Our baby is officially a big girl! She transitioned to her big girl bed first week of October. I was really afraid that Kadence will have a hard time giving up her crib - she loved sleeping in there and had never tried to crawl in and out of it (both of our kids never tried to get out of their cribs!) Good thing we had a good excuse to move on to a big girl bed...new baby in the group! I was a little sad to see the crib go...it was a sign that our kids are growing up way too fast.
Kadence did so well and up to this day, we haven't had any issues of her sleeping in her bed. She just loves it! Even nap time is not an issue. I am so amazed! She picked out her own sheets and everything and she's loved it ever since!
No comments:
Post a Comment