Aden is so fortunate to have such close friends that he has grown up with. We had them over for a little party to celebrate his birthday. It was so nice to see all the kiddos and it was also nice for us to have hang time with their parents.
I also have to give props to my amazing husband who took it upon himself to create an amazing train cake for his son. Aden requested it and he delivered (actually did it 2x, for both of Aden's party - the other one with my side of the family). I think he missed his calling, he is definitely the talented one in this family. I helped, but he did most of the decorations. Aden loved it and all the kids too - the decorations were off the cake within 5 minutes! It was tough to see it taken apart after staying up until 2:30 in the morning to put it together, but that is what it is for and it was all worth the effort!
No comments:
Post a Comment