The last week in September, I relunctantly drove back to the beach in the middle of the week to pick-up Darin's jet ski for it's trek to Lake Havasu. I wasn't particularly excited about driving there with the kids, since I've NEVER driven to the beach with the kids by myself. It was amazing to realize that, since we go to the beach a lot! Luckily, Karly & her troops were able to meet us there to hang out for the day. We knew it was going to be a nice day, but we were pleasantly surprised when we got there and it was in the mid-70s! For the coast, that is very warm weather. We had an amazing time, had lunch at the Pelican and let the kids play on the beach. It was such a nice day and a nice treat for us!
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Day Trip to the beach
The last week in September, I relunctantly drove back to the beach in the middle of the week to pick-up Darin's jet ski for it's trek to Lake Havasu. I wasn't particularly excited about driving there with the kids, since I've NEVER driven to the beach with the kids by myself. It was amazing to realize that, since we go to the beach a lot! Luckily, Karly & her troops were able to meet us there to hang out for the day. We knew it was going to be a nice day, but we were pleasantly surprised when we got there and it was in the mid-70s! For the coast, that is very warm weather. We had an amazing time, had lunch at the Pelican and let the kids play on the beach. It was such a nice day and a nice treat for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment