Wednesday, January 27, 2010

San Diego Zoo


When you find yourself with a few days to hang out in San Diego without any firm plans, you are faced with lots of options of what to do. And I have been wanting to visit the famous San Diego Zoo. So we decided to go there on Day 2 of being in SD. I am so glad we were able to do that, it is definitely THE ZOO of all zoos. It is the most amazing place, I just loved being there. The zoo usually bums me out - seeing the huge animals in little tiny enclosures...but it is so different at the SD Zoo. They really try to give the animals great areas and they have so many animals there. We spent the entire day there, got to ride in their tram (which is amazing to see the view from there!), rode their bus and just was in great awe of being up close to most animals. We will definitely go back there again!

No comments: