Darin & I have been fortunate enough to get married at the Roadhouse and every time we go there, we walk through the grounds and talk about how special this place is for us. We've told Aden a while back that this is the place where we got married at and every time we drive by it (atleast once a week), Aden asks us "is this the place where we got married?". We've explained that it was mommy & daddy's and that he wasn't there, but I think the whole concept is still a little complex for him to understand. It's too cute though every time he asks and it's amazing that he remembers it. Anyways, it was a beautiful day last Friday so we decided to have lunch at the Roadhouse and enjoyed the outdoors and walked around our favorite spot. Maybe someday one of our kids will also choose that place to get married at...who knows? It sure is such a special place for us and I'm just glad that we can bring the kids there and enjoy it and reminisce about that special day...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment