Saturday, April 5, 2008

Here's looking at you, Dave...

Being a Dave fan, I've ordered their DMB calendar every year. A few months ago, I saw Aden standing in front of my plant. At first, I thought he's getting into trouble by touching it and maybe ripping the leaves off. Then I realized that he's just standing there, looking up at the calendar. Now, every month, I see him looking at the calendar, checking out each band member's picture. Then, he'll say hi to the picture and it's funny that every month that I flip the page over, he notices it and will check out the new month's picture. That's when I knew that I've "corrupted" my child into liking the band that I adore so much. I was finally able to take a picture of him doing this, and it just cracks me up every time he does it.

No comments: